Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our 1st visit

23 June 2007

It's our 1st visit to the gynacologist for our little baby. We decided to go to Dr. Christopher Chong at GlenE. Plan to visit him on Mon, but i got a bit of infection. The nurse advise me to vist him ASAP.
Arrvied the clinic in the morning. Wait for quite a while till we saw him. HE look funny with the bow tie. But he is friendly. Have a checkup, he clear up my infection and have a scan.
He mention it will be our lucky day if we can see heartbeat during 6th week of pregnancy. So, it's our lucky day! We saw our little baby, measuring 0.38cm and blink of heartbeat on the montior! EDD is 16 Feb 2008. He mentioned the baby is still too small to get the confirmed Due date. He will advise us the due date on the next visit.
Dr. Chong give me loads of pills for me and the baby. I hate that! I've got Folic acid, Fish oil capsules, Calcium pills, multivitamins and Antibiotics for infection.

No comments: