Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, August 18, 2007

How am I?

18 August 2007

Approaching 15 weeks pregnancy soon, how am I?

So HAPPY: Little Tusi is growing inside me.

A bit SILLY: Cos I dun feel as unwell as "normal" pregnant women. Morning sickness? NOPE! Tiring? Just a bit. Am I really pregnant? Hahaha... VERY STUPID THINKING.

A bit WORRIED: Can i handle the rest of the months? Am I eating well enough? How can i make the pills taking more easy?

Very EXCITED: For the next gynae visit on 25 August. We might have the chance to know Little Tusi is Ms. Tusi or Mr. Tusi...

Just ENJOY this pregnancy... a piece of advice from a friend. She mentioned, I'll miss this period when it's over...

No comments: