Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dreams sweet dreams

Errgghhh... Right or Left or Front? I dunno which position to sleep. I'm starting to feel the weight at my tummy. Before marriage, i love to sleep on my right. After marriage i love to sleep on my left. Then now i dunno which position is more comfortable... Right or Left or Front? Little Tsui which is your favorite? I plan to get a small cushion or body pillow to help me...

Then at night are having those irritating leg cramps. Now highest record is same night 4 cramps! What to do, just keep massaging lo...

Have a sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Mi said...

Hi Karin,

Eat more calcium to prevent cramps. Legs cramps is due to lack of calcium. Try it and see how.

Purelyz said...

Ya, my gynae have given me calcium and i've been drinking milk (but chocolate flavored milk)