Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, September 16, 2007

I'm getting bigger!

I just got bigger within 2 months... Bigger in size and weight... so "scary"... as I'll be growing bigger and bigger everyday till Feb 2008.
My Weight

In July: 53.5kg
In Sept: 56kg (WOW!)

My Tummy size
July (About 11weeks)

Back then , i can still wear my usual jeans and button up. I think tummy is about 70cm. My bottom is 91cm.

For meals, just the usual 3 main meals plus sometime snack between meal.








Sept (Abt 19 weeks)


Now, a lot of my pre-maternity bottoms can't be worn. I'm wearing a maternity jeans, with my tummy measuring 84cm and bottom at 94cm!

Now, i take Bigger breakfast, normal lunch, light dinner. The breaks and meals in between will be keep light, just not to feel hungry and uncomfortable.


So pregnancy is a very good excuse to eat and gain weight!

Haha...

Any craving yet? I realise i love to eat chicken! Not a big craving whereby i have the urge to eat in the middle of the night, just feel like eating chicken wings more often.

Hee...

Happy growing, my little baby!

1 comment:

Edna said...

Hihi Karin, I from the tummy shape, I have a feeling that its a boy! I know you hope for a little girl, den I hope that my guss is not correct!