Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, October 15, 2007

Our Babymoon to Hong Kong

6 Oct to 13 Oct 2007

Our Babymoon to Hong Kong.



I want to travel during my pregnancy due to several reasons:

1. I won't be able to travel when i reach my late 3rd Trimester (which is coming soon... in Nov)
2. Both of us won't be able to leave the home for too long without the baby next year
3. We need to shop for baby stuffs
4. We need to visit his relatives in HK and introduce "our son" to them...
5. I need a break and shop for clothes! (Haha... Main purpose!)

In the end, we came back with overloaded bags (refer to picture below)



And with a lot of "1st time" memories... The 1st time I travel with a bump. The 1st time my "shopping stamina" is tested and proved have weaken, as my back ache after walking for hours. The 1st time i walk so slow (sighz...) The 1st time i need to take note what i eat during travel. The 1st time my shopping is limited by the size of my bump. The 1st time i went for a concert in HK with Little Tsui. The 1st time I was stop and questioned at the R.O.C custom due to my bump (when we return from our 1 day trip at Shenzhen back to HK)

So many many 1st time... Hope Little Tsui enjoy his 1st time overseas too!

No comments: