Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Break record measurement at 101cm!


29 Dec 2007

I've break record! A 101cm tummy measurement. My belly button have all surfaced... So cute, and a bit popping out. Little Tsui is getting limited place inside. I think he is coming to 2kg soon and mummy is going to hit another personal record of weighting more than 65kg. (Ha... while typing this, Little Tsui kick and move. I think he agreed!)

Luckily, i've yet to see any water retention on me. Still able to wear covered shoes. But tummy is getting itchy. I've try very hard not to scratch as other mummies say the stretch marks will appear. So i just keep applying lotion.

Still have craving for Chocolates, any Chocolate flavoured items, Cheese, Rojak, Tao Suan with yu tiao and Chicken!

Countdown 45 days to EDD! Countdown 3 days to year 2008!

Happy New Year!

No comments: