Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 22, 2007

DID and BROUGHT Lists


22 Dec 2007

Based on the TO-DO and TO-BUY LISTS which i wrote out earlier, we have made up some decisions

1. After our maternity tours to Gleneagles and Mount Alvernia. We have decided to go Mount Alvernia for delivery. 1st, the price, 2nd, spacious and nice room (see pic on the right), 3rd, like the service personnel (very friendly) and lastly, Gleneagles maternity dept is under renovation till Mar.

2. I've ask Dr. Chong about breast feeding and whether i need to go for pre-natal classes. He mentioned not really needed. But he still remind me not to simulate my n*pple, as it will induce labour. He dun wan me to have early labour. I read that on books, so NOTED!

3. We are still thinking of a chinese name for baby. Have shortlisted some, but some of the meaning is not so good, have to restart again. (Haiz... should I confirm Kayden for him?)

4. I got my driving license le...

5. I need to start packing some things back to my parent house. And also start packing for the admin-bag.

6. Still considering to paint the room for baby. But Ka Man a bit lazy and not very willing...

7. Discuss with my boss on my maternity leave. I might start to go on leave on my 38/39 wks, which is from 4 Feb. This is only workable if i dun 've early labour (maybe in 37wk)

TO-BUY-LIST

1. A Cabinet for baby stuffs. Might plan to get ikea one, that cost only $89. Or just go neighborhood's furniture shop to see.

2. Baby Cot. Went to look around and compare prices. All of them cost abt $300.

3. Baby Stroller. Comparing the spec, i think i quite like Combi Ricco W KV 680, it's light weight and have reversible handle. http://www.taising.com/images/Combi_kv680.jpg
Cost abt $488.

4. Not getting Car seat and Baby bottle sterilizer

5. Water boiler (Budget abt $100, plan to use vouchers to buy)

Christmas is coming... But i dun feel the Christmas mood yet...

No comments: