Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Fighting!



These few weeks, Little Tsui has been "Fighting!". He've been moving a lot inside on my way to work, after lunch, before dinner, before sleep. For now, i not only feel the little kicks and movement. I can feel his movement from right to left, from top to bottom then sometime, something hard on one side of my tummy, as if he is putting his elbow or knee there. Very interesting view to see my tummy "changes shape". Every night I'll spend a bit of time staring at my tummy, cos it's so cute!

I'm sure... he is going to be a martial art expert when he is out...

3 comments:

Daphne said...

Enjoy the moment of his "fighting" when he is in ur tummy...u will miss those moments when he is out:)

Purelyz said...

But he is strong... Have to calm him down. So, it seems like you have start to miss Carene's kicks.

Daphne said...

yeah..miss those "tummy animation" from the left to the right and right to left, the elbowing etc. it will be great if u can video it down:)