Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

TO-DO, TO-BUY-LIST

Tims files... It's December! Getting to the 30weeks mark in a few days time. Before i get too "bulky" and lazy to do anything later. I need to work out a TO-DO and TO-BUY-LIST now

TO-DO-LIST

1. Consider which hospital for delivery
2. Arrange for maternity tour at hospitals
(Shortlisted Gleneagles and Mount Alvernia)
3. Read up more about breast feeding and labor
4. Need to go for pre-natal classes (?)
5. Think of a chinese name for baby
(I think we have "sort-of" confirm Kayden for him)
6. Get my driving license
(Schedule for driving test soon)
7. Doing my confinement at my parent house and plan to move back in January
8. Consider to paint the room for baby
9. Enjoy Christmas...

TO-BUY-LIST

1. A Cabinet for baby stuffs
2. Baby Cot
(Ka Man's sis and bro will get it as a baby shower gift)
3. Baby Stroller
(Consider Combi, a light weight and reversible handle model. But so many diff models, don't know which model)
http://www.taising.com/combistroller.html
4. Car seat
(Dun think we need it now)
5. Baby bottle sterilizer
(My mum say she prefer using the old method)
6. Water boiler
7. And more...

Did i miss out anything?

No comments: