Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

25 Dec 2007

It's Xmas! This year Christmas is so different. Lots of activities from 19 to 25 Dec.

19 Dec: As an organizer, i've plan a X'mas dinner at Hooters for my company, then follow by KTV. Didn't won big prize, but have a great dinner.

21 Dec: Meet up with my poly friends for a steam boat dinner at Bugis. Reach there quite late (SORRY!), cos need to finish my work and got a "speed limit" for my walking pace. I have feel the tummy weight and have to slow down my pace now. Then we have gift exchange there, follow by a Starbuck drink.

22Dec: Meet up my parents for dinner to Red Star Chinese restaurant then went down to Orchard to took pictures. Almost all pics i find myself look round... Sighz... Just a month plus more!

23 Dec: Meet up with friends for dinner at Suntec City, Surf N Turf.

24 Dec: Meet Ka Man for a movie after work and a bit of phototaking at Vivocity. Then we went
back home for a mini X'mas countdown.

M-E-R-R-Y C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!

No comments: