Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Tuesday, November 6, 2007

2nd Trimester to 3rd Trimester worries

6 Nov 2007

The second trimester is made of weeks 14 to 26. I'm at my week 26 le... Countdown 98 days to EDD on 12 Feb (or maybe earlier).

My belly is getting rounder and continue to gain weight. I do look pregnant, but maybe with my dress code and hairstyle, some people on train have that kind of questions in mind " Is she pregnant a not? Or she jus have a very full buffet? Or "She is jus fat? Or "I think she dun need the seat?!"

Ignoring a pregnant lady is so annoying! This is really something i hate. If i'm not tired, i'm fine with YOU taking the seat. But if i need the seat, I need YOUR seat! My belly carry weight... It's not like a balloon, it's containing water, which weight KGS!

I still prefer bus, not saying the people on bus give up their seats for me. It's because there are more seats on the bus compare to train.

Can people treat me like a pregnant lady?
- I can't walk at fast pace now, cos i'm more heavy
- Although i like to sit at top deck on bus, i've my worries going up and down the stairs when the bus is moving
- I get hungry easy and fast, just let me eat!
- I need more clothes, cos a lot of the old ones can't be worn
- I need more love from people around me.

So many worries, getting pre-birth depression?

No comments: