Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Monday, November 12, 2007

My dinner dresses

12 November 2007

With the changing body size, there is a lot of clothes i can't wear. Including some favorite dinner dresses... So sad... So with a few wedding dinner invitations, I've to look for a few dinner dresses to wear. I become more concern of my looks since i got pregnant... I'll keep thinking " Do i look fat in this?!" ( Although, I think it is a very stupid question...)
So this is how i wear for the 3 wedding dinners I've attended. ( i think the black dress make me look less pregnant.)

But I might need more dresses for the upcoming dinners! Hee...

3 comments:

Deremi's Blog said...

hey, i think the centre black dress look gd on u.

Purelyz said...

Ya, i also find the black dress is better. It've pros and cons. It make me less pregnant looking so no one give up their seats for me on bus and train!

Edna said...

I feel that you can bring yourself out well and look pretty in all these pregnant clothes.

I hope that I can be like you, looking mei mei being a pregnant lady!