Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

When is the good old days coming back?!

14 Nov 2007

Arrgghhh... Still sick. Have been at home popping pills, sleep, wake up, eat, pee and sleep, eat and pee... A very bad cough on Monday, then a fever yesterday. Went to the doc, she give me 2 days MC to stay at home to rest. Sighz...

When is the good old days coming back?! I almost need to "stay-in" the toilet... pee and pee and pee... Little Tsui is getting my bladder pressurized...

2 comments:

Deremi's Blog said...

i also fall sick on last mth, cough the whole mth so sick n scare will be it affected my bb. aiyo...somemore worst thing i saw 2 times GP my cough cant recover so decided went to see TCM at yu ren seng, finally recovered. heng! but i've advised cant eat chicken n drink too much cold stuffs. that was my worst cough i had.

Edna said...

Its has been abt a week since this blog was posted. Hope that you r feeling much better now.