Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Sunday, November 11, 2007

We got sick together...


11 November 2007

It's the first time we got sick together. On 7 November morning, i can feel the "flu virus" have got me. The whole day is "ya, i think I'm going to fall sick...". And true enough, i got a flu. That's the worst holiday i got, 8 Nov is a PH. As I've my A-Mei's concert tickets on hand... Arrgghhh... I pop a few pills, then rest for the whole day and still went for the long waited concert with the flu!

9 Nov- Next day is worst, I've to take MC from work and go the doctor. She can't give me much, as I'm pregnant. But add up all the necessary pills i've to take normally, I've to pop in 9 pills in total! That's so scary...

10 Nov and 11 Nov- The weekend is bad... still flu flu flu... Saturday, i just leave the house to have my lunch and a haircut downstairs. Then Sunday i went for my 1st pre-natal yoga at True yoga and follow by a wedding dinner at night. I still feel sick. Not 100% back to normal. How can a little flu virus got me to this kind of state?! Sighz...

Hopefully, i can be back to normal and 100% energy soon... Monday is coming...

No comments: