Welcome to my little pregnancy journal. It's all about Ka Man's and Karin's little baby... from the start!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2007

Water (Tears) tap run loose?!

Have my water (tears) tap run loose?!

I've been a very emotional person. Meaning = i get frustrated, excited, sad easily. So i can shed tear within minutes!

During these few months, things get worse and a bit out of control. My "water tap" can just run loose over small and stupid issues...

One incident happen in the office: I forgot to keep my laptop into my drawer the day before. So the next day in the office, i can't find my laptop. I start to ask my colleagues whether they have saw it somewhere. Then everyone have that cheeky look on their face saying that they don't know. I know i've been funk'd. But after 30 mins, i still can't find where they hide the laptop. My tears start to went loose... That is when the rest start to panic... Oh oh... she is crying. My service manager finally reveal the truth. Everyone start laughing and come toward me and took pictures. So bad... They ask me, why did i cry when i know i've been funk'd? I just say I DON'T KNOW. Sighz... maybe the BB hormones?!

Another incident is about Chocolate Eclair: It happen during the weeks when i'm sick. I've the urge to eat chocolate eclairs. And i want to go Delifrance to get one during our shopping trip at Orchard. But Kaman just ignore me. So i'm very pissed off during the way home and my tears are rolling inside my eyes. When we reached home, he need to go downstairs to pack dinner. He ask me what i want. I just tell him: I WANT CHOCOLATE ECLAIR! He say he know i've the craving for it, but he wouldn't want me to eat it b'cos i'm coughing like mad. Eating chocolate now will make it worse. It is then my tears came out... I just want to eat... A small bite will be good enough. In the end, I got my dinner and chocolate eclairs as dessert! Hee... Thank you, dear!

No comments: